Friday, June 1, 2012

YOJ Week 22 - The Flower Pot Ring

In just a few days I will be heading to Bead and Button for their annual extravaganza and I am beyond excited!!! In addition to shopping!, hooking up with jewelry making friends!, and meeting with our book editor!, I will be working and demoing at the WireKnitZ booth. Please stop by, say hello, and introduce yourself, I'm always up for meeting new friends.

If you've been to the show, you know that most of us strategize and agonize over what jewelry to wear. This is THE place to see and be seen in the art and handmade jewelry world, and you definitely want to put your best (cuff, necklace, earrings, or other wearable art) forward.

My good friend and fearless leader of the WireKnitZ community asked me to create a piece incorporating WireKnitZ and C-Koop components, as they now carry these lovely hand made enameled components at their website. Last evening happened to be the monthly BYOBead Therapy night at Grand River Beads, and believe me when I say, if you ask a group of jewelry designing gals for their opinion on a project idea; nothing is too silly, outrageous, or out there....

They all loved my Flower Pot Ring idea, and yes Norma, it incorporates WireKnitZ and C-Koop components. What do you think?



PS: I do have a more serious piece on my design table....    :-)

14 comments:

Your comment will be published upon moderation.