Saturday, June 30, 2012

Meet my Bead Soup Partner plus Check out my New Stash!

All week I've been waiting for the mailman to show up with a package and today! Yaaay! he finally did! But before I show you all my new stash, let me tell you a bit about my Bead Soup Partner.

Astrid Boyce is an active lampworker, wire worker and metalsmith.  She loves to design jewelry and has a special passion for Russian and Ukranian beadweaving.  Quite a multi talented lady! Or perhaps a touch of artsist ADD Astrid? I don't think she'll mind a bit of teasing as her sense of humor comes thru loud and clear on her blog. I literally LOL'd when I read her blog post about sneaking out and getting her ears pierced at age 16....


And now, so I don't keep you in suspense any longer, here's my new bead soup stash...
TaaaDaaa!
If it wasn't so durn hot in my studio, I'd probably be working with my new beads already, but the muse insists on being inside, AC on high, mint choclate chip icecream at the ready. Yes, she is a demanding thing, but I have to placate her cuz she has all the good idea's....sigh...

8 comments:

  1. Lucky girl, I love blue:) That is one ornate clasp, very fancy. What fun you're going to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colorway Astrid (both of you?) chose, Eva. I can see this on you in so many ways. The clasp is utterly devine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty....cant wait to see what you do with them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous and yummy soup! Wow, I can see so many creations that could happen with these pieces - and everything is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to see what you do with your "stash" especially the clasp!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, the muse and I can't wait to see what we come up with! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what you come up with Eva! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published upon moderation.